Position : Senior Software Developer ((ASP.net / C#))
Salary Range : RM 6,000 – RM 8, 000
Location : KLCC Area
1. Build and maintain unity games using C#.
2. Participate in the software development lifecycle, using agile principles.
3. Write unit and integration tests for your code.
4. Work independently or collaborate with a team of designers, engineers, and solution
5. Work closely with project owners or managers for timely delivery of project features.
6. Develop well-optimized and fun games for our customer base all over the world.
1. Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent Unity
2. 3 years of experience in Unity or Unity3D development.
3. Relevant experience in mobile gaming development.
4. Strong knowledge of gaming design patterns and ability to optimize memory and space
5. Experience with scripting, textures, animation, GUI styles and user session management.
6. Experience in implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests.
7. Proficient knowledge of code versioning tools, like Git, SVN, and Mercurial.
8. Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
9. Good time management and communication skills.
10. Team player Prior experience with any DBMS (e.g: Oracle, SQL Server) would be a plus.