IT is our policy that we are concerned and committed to the protection of your personal data, information and your privacy.
Types of Information Collected
In connection with your use of the Site, we ask for and may collect information from and about you in different ways and at different points on our Site Service. Some of the information that you submit may be personally identifiable information (that is, information that can be uniquely identified with you).
In order to participate to use our service, you will need to register by opening an user account with us and we may collect certain information including of the followings:-
- Your name, address both physical and email;
- General educational and professional background;
- Working experience;
- Through the online registration form certain information, including job type, salary range, desired location of employment and your resume is collected.
- If you choose to submit information for a particular job posting, you may be asked to complete a more extensive employer-specific questionnaire to provide additional information to fine-tune your qualifications and candidacy for that specific job posting
(All the information above stated are collectively referred to below as your “Employment Information.”)
Purposes of Processing
We process your personal data only for specific and limited purposes.
You agree that all personal data collected and/or processed by us may include but not be limited to the following purposes:
- To communicate with you;
- To provide you additional communications, information, and promotions such as newsletters and career advice;
- To inform you of other products or services available from us;
- To enable you to provide feedback, to contact us and for us to respond to you;
- To conduct surveys, questionnaires, promotions and contests, and to provide the results thereof such as success stories and contest winners;
- To provide information about you and your potential interest in job postings to employer customers;
- To provide products and services to employer customers to complete the recruitment and hiring process, such as accessing the searchable resume database;
- To provide products and services that enable users to network, post information on bulletin boards, view and compare profiles, and career background and experience;
- To send you promotional material;
- For all other purposes incidental and associated with any of the above.
Disclosure to Third Parties
We may disclose your personal data to our affiliates or third parties that perform services on our behalf and in doing so we will comply with all applicable laws, regulations and industry standards.
Acceptance of the Policy
You hereby agree and accept that by registering and/or continuing to use our services, you authorize and consent to your personal data being processed by and where required, disclosed to classes of third parties as identified by us for the purposes us providing the services to you. For the avoidance of doubt, you also hereby explicitly consent to us processing any sensitive personal data relevant such purposes.
Withdrawal of Consent
Notwithstanding anything to the contrary, you may at any time withdraw your consent to us processing any personal data of yours or to any part or portion of the same by sending to us at the address set out below a written notice of withdrawal.