Salary Range: RM 4,000 – RM6,000
Work Location: Cheras
Nature of Business : Consumer Product Authentication Platform
1. KPI Incentive (monthly basis among the team).
2. We offer good work-life balance.
3. Work 5 days a week.
4. No night shifts.
5. Off on Public Holiday.
6. We offer additional benefits such as meal allowance.
7. We have plenty of food in our pantry. Pizzas occasionally.
8. We provide extensive internal and external training to develop professional skills amongst
our employees. Our staff are our most important asset.
9. Excellent career progression. We promote our staff to higher positions as they develop their skills and leadership over the years.
1. Contribute to brainstorming sessions and conduct stakeholder interviews to elicit business requirements from internal clients, addressing product, brand, marketing, content and overall user experience.
2. Conduct iterative testing throughout the project development lifecycle and develop rapid high and low fidelity mockups of designs when necessary.
3. Design and develop wireframes, user flows, functional specifications, and other representations to document and clarify that understanding.
4. Collaborate with visual designers and front end engineers on visual design deliverables, interactive prototypes, and production-ready web experiences.
Perform primary and secondary user research and persona development, as well as design and execute user tests or multivariate tests on prototypes and existing sites with a focus on converting insights from research and testing into actionable recommendations and design solutions.
5. Any other ad hoc tasks that assigned.
1. Demonstrated ability to design and define user experiences from blank sheets of paper to sitemaps and wireframes to developed sites.
2. Strong understanding of web interactions: patterns, best practices, common challenges website developers face and solutions to those challenges.
3. Expertise in creating, conducting, and analyzing usability evaluations Interactive prototyping skills.
4. Proficiency with design and prototyping tools such as AdobeCC, Sketch, InVision, -Miro and Simpli with an ability and openness to come up to speed with new emerging technologies quickly.