1. Design, develop, test, and troubleshoot applications from the ground up.
2. Ability to adopt frequent upgrades on major Mobile platforms (iOS, and Android).
3. Perform unit testing to ensure the quality of your work.
4. Participate in regular design sessions, code reviews, and agile ceremonies.
5. Build and publish applications in app stores.
6. Implement new technologies to maximize application performance.
7. Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
8. Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs.
9. Maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
10. Involve in the architecture, design, and development of exciting, break-thru projects.
11. Building new and maintaining existing apps in the following platform.
12. Maintain technical documentation, follow coding standards and help the engineering team enforce good programming practices.
1. Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
2. At least 3 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
3. Preferably Senior Executive specialized in IT/Computer – Software or equivalent.
4. Experience with unit testing and mocking frameworks.
5. Preferred Swift for iOS, Kotlin, or Java for Android.
6. Accommodation may be provided for outstation candidates.