Salary : RM 4,000++
Location : Mid Valley / Pavilion / KLCC
1. Monitor daily sales closely and suggest a valid action plan.
2. Supervise & arranging work schedules of sales promoters, cover sales promoters’ schedules if needed. Conduct product and sales training to sales promoters, and brief promoters on the latest promotions.
3. Assist in all aspects of a retailing outlet operation, especially display, reports, stock count, merchandising, and cleanliness.
4. Play an integral part in contributing towards outlet sales achievement, sales growth, and quality customers.
5. Maintain good communication and working relationships with colleagues for achieving teamwork.
6. Undertake any other duties assigned by the management.
1. Minimum 2 years in retail experience at supervisory level, leading a team of sales personnel.
2. A highly motivated individual who is target-driven and able to understand the importance of providing quality customer service.
3. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
4. Willing to perform shift duties on weekends and public holidays.