Position: Personal Assistant to CEO
Salary Range: RM 8,000 – RM 12,000
Location: Petaling Jaya (Near LRT)
Nature of Business: Information Technology Company
- Handle all matters assigned by the CEO.
- Responsible for managing and coordinating general management functions, and maintaining a good office environment
- Responsible for scheduling daily affairs such as: preparing gifts, managing document etc.
- Scheduling meetings: arranging meeting rooms, organizing and coordinating meetings
- Planning and organizing department and staff activities such as annual meetings, team building, etc.
- Handling other affairs of each department: such as travel schedule, Airline Ticket Booking, and daily related affairs arrangements.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management Administration, Marketing or equivalent from a recognized higher learning institution.
- 3 years of relevant experience as an assistant or secretary preferred.
- Must be Fluent in English and Mandarin (listening, reading, and writing).
- Expert in office software, adept at handling project management.
- Strong adaptability, patience, meticulousness, optimism, and cheerful personality.
- Good communication skills and a sense of teamwork.
- Candidates who are able to join immediately are preferred.