Salary Range: RM 4,000
Nature of Business: Game Developer
1. Upon confirmation of employment (3 months), you will entitle to 7 days of paid leave. Subsequent every following 6 months will entitle 16 days of paid leave.
2. Other benefits such as monthly attendance allowance and transport allowance, business trips allowance and etc
3. Not to miss out on the festive gifts, condolence gifts, holiday gifts, etc.
4. Many more company activities such team building, indoor sports, outdoor sport, SPA & club facilities, etc
1. Implement and improve policies and procedures related to staff onboarding and transfer
2. Handle staff onboarding procedures, signing, renewal and management of staff employment contracts
3. Responsible for the training of new employees
4. Organize and assist all departments in the recruitment process
5. Experience in human resources is preferred
6. Knowledge of basic HR knowledge (HR management workflow and operation) is preferred
7. Familiar with MS Office software
8. Knowledge of Malaysian labor law is preferred