Salary Range: Starting from RM 6,000
Work Location: Menara MBMR
Company Industry: E- Commerce
1. Provide Parking Fee
2. Snacks and Drinks
3. Performance Reward
4. Notebook Allowance
1. Develop, test, deploy and maintain all related web and applications.
2. Build reusable code, libraries, and frameworks for future use.
3. Develop APIs to be used by apps and web applications, and UI based on the UI/UX design provided.
4. Implement backend validations and handle error outputs.
5. Plan and develop databases.
6. Work with key stakeholders across departments and achieving objectives set in a timely manner.
7. Learning and applying new technologies to improve overall development.
8. To communicate with product management team to develop/maintain new features required to add into our platform in terms of front-end or back-end.
1. Must possess at least a Diploma or higher, majoring in Computer Science or equivalent.
2. At least 2 Years of working experience in the related field and understands the web development life cycle.
3. Proficient in PHP (Laravel), RESTful API (nodeJS, ExpressJS), database(MySQL, MongoDB), JSON and XML.
4. Proficient with cloud servers (AWS, GCP) integration, configuring instances, DNS handling and SSL configuration.
5. Familiar with OOP design and architecture.
6. Able to develop, test, document and maintain re-usable and extensible software.
7. Well-versed in source control (Git).
8. Knowledge in react native is highly preferred, but would greatly appreciate if there’s a willingness to learn.
9. To be able to handle ad-hoc tasks which are provided, when new campaigns that are announced or new features required which would help improve/fix our platform