Work location: Philippines
Proficient in English and Mandarin (listening, reading and writing)
Including meals, dormitory, transportation
Bonus + Full Attendance + Project Reward + Health Insurance
1. Responsible for managing and coordinating comprehensive management functions, creating and maintaining a good office environment.
2. Responsible for organizing daily affairs such as gift management, file management, etc.
3. Responsible for scheduled conference affairs: conference room reservation, conference organization and coordination.
4. Corporate culture construction: assist in planning and organizing activities of departments and employees such as annual meetings, team building, etc.
5. Assist other departments in other affairs: travel management, air ticket booking, daily related affairs arrangements.
6. Handle all matters assigned by the CEO.
1. Degree or above, more than 2 years of assistant or secretary related experience is preferred.
2. Have more than 1 year of team management and operation management experience.
3. Have a stable job in the past and a good background (no criminal record, bad habits).
4. Familiar with office software, able to handle some business tasks and project follow-up. (If you understand Filipino is preferred).
5. Have a good image and temperament.
6. Strong adaptability, patience and meticulousness, optimistic and cheerful personality, strong affinity and communication skills, and a good sense of teamwork.