Salary Range : RM 8,000 – RM13,000
Work Location : Cheras
Nature of business : Consumer Product Authentication Platform
1. KPI Incentive (monthly basis among the team).
2. We offer good work-life balance.
3. Work 5 days a week.
4. No night shifts.
5. Off on Public Holiday.
6. We offer additional benefits such as meal allowance.
7. We have plenty of food in our pantry. Pizzas occasionally.
8. We provide extensive internal and external training to develop professional skills amongst
our employees. Our staff are our most important asset.
9. Excellent career progression. We promote our staff to higher positions as they develop their skills and leadership over the years.
Skill Set Required : PHP, Laravel, React JS, MYSQL
1. Team Leaders are accountable for the operating performance of the assigned department(s) at all times.
2. Be a Leader by representing the organization in a professional manner. Promote and develop individuals with mutual respect, inclusion, diversity and dignity.
3. Coach Team Members on a regular basis with timely feedback — identify opportunities for development and coach for success.
4. Provide motivational leadership to an amazing team by focusing on respect and by setting an exemplary example.
5. Inspire the team and a willingness to go the extra mile to provide the best product.
6. Set and reach aggressive goals by making suggestions when appropriate
7. Establish an ongoing communication plan with the team, ensuring that all Team Members are informed and prepared to put their best forward!
1. Experience Required: 3 to 5 years
2. Education Required: Degree or certification in related field
3. Identify strengths and opportunities of the team and think strategically when making moves and scheduling.
4. Inspire the team and our guests with a passion for food and a willingness to go the extra mile to provide the best product.
Your principal, main, major or most important duty includes one or some combination of the following tasks:
1. Train Team Members;
2. Direct the work of Team Members;
3. Appraise Team Members’ productivity and efficiency for the purpose of recommending changes in status
4. Handle Team Member issues including, but not limited to complaints;
5. Discipline Team Members;
6. Plan the work;
7. Distribute or assign the work among Team Members;
8. manage inventory for your department