Salary Range: RM5000 – RM8,000
Work Location: Cheras
Nature of Business: IT Company
1. Administer and organize all types of projects; and come up with comprehensive action plans, including resources, time frames, and budgets for projects.
2. Perform various coordinating tasks, like schedule, change and risk management, along with administrative duties like maintaining project documentation and handling financial queries.
3. Excellent management and communication skills, as you will collaborate with clients and internal teams to deliver results on deadlines.
4. Assist in the planning, coordination, and implementation of the various types of projects.
5. Coordinate and collaborate with team members and clients throughout the project lifecycle.
6. Create and communicate meeting recaps and follow-ups.
7. Ensure proper resources are assigned for the delivery of milestones.
8. Report on project health and status.
9. Able to undertake other special ad-hoc assignments and tasks required.
10. Assist team members whenever necessary.
1. Proven work experience as a Project Coordinator or similar role.
2. Experienced in project management, from conception to delivery.
3. Able to prepare and interpret flowcharts, schedules, and step-by-step action plans.
4. Solid organization skills, including multitasking and time management.
5. Strong client-facing and teamwork skills.
6. Familiarity with change, risk management, and quality assurance control.
7. Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, Mandarin, English.
8. At least a Diploma, Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Management or IT related field.