Salary Range: RM 6,500 – RM 10,000
Location: KL Eko City
- Responsible for the full spectrum of HR functions and general office administration.
- Lead HRA team efficiently with strong leadership guidance and provide training for competencies.
- Support talent acquisitions for the continued growth of the company.
- Continuously identify process enhancements to improve efficiencies of the HR operations.
- Provide guidance to team managers/stakeholders on HR policies and processes.
- Develop, support, implement and monitor HR policies, SOPs, and process flow.
- Preparing the necessary monthly management reports throughout the whole company; preparation of analytical data, and reports and presenting to the Group General / Group Head of HR.
- Training and Development program, the career development program, retention program, and succession planning.
- Review and develop employee welfare programs to attract, retain and motivate employees.
- Responsible for expatriate management, working permits, and other immigration matters (MDEC, ESD and etc).
- Maintains in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance.
- IR & ER-related matters – grievance/counseling / disciplinary among the employees are well addressed within the agreed timeline and promote a harmonious working environment.
- Lead and facilitate employee engagement activities, staff welfare and etc.
- Work closely with Group General / Group Head of HR on the HR project/assignment rollout and assign to the HRA team.
- Responsible for the entire office administration, monitoring general building repair & maintenance, insurance renewal, stationary management, office system, equipment & etc.
- Candidate MUST have Call-Center / BPO or equivalent experience.
- At least Bachelor’s Degree/Post-Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Human Resource Management or equivalent.
- Able to multi-task and demonstrate strong problem-solving skills.
- Immediate availability is preferred.