Salary Range: RM 8,000 – RM 15,000
Nature of Business: Game Developer
1. Upon confirmation of employment (3 months), you will entitle to 7 days of paid leave. Subsequent every following 6 months will entitle 16 days of paid leave.
2. Other benefits such as monthly attendance allowance and transport allowance, business trips allowance and etc
3. Not to miss out on the festive gifts, condolence gifts, holiday gifts, etc.
4. Many more company activities such team building, indoor sports, outdoor sport, SPA & club facilities, etc
1. Responsible for recruitment management and overall planning, optimizing the recruitment process, including but not limited to the expansion of maintenance channels, internal and external process standard statistical management, recruitment policy optimization, follow up with candidates and other related matters
2. Responsible for employee enrollment, resignation process specification and optimization, statistics and suggestions or solutions to their problems.
3. Responsible for employee appraisal management, including but the optimization and implementation of appraisal system and process, performance management, welfare and other related management.
4. Responsible for talent development planning and internal and external training, have a certain understanding or practice of talent inventory, qualification system and competency model, or arrange related training.
5. According to the company’s development strategy, optimize the organizational structure and build a team that conforms to the company’s development strategy.
6. Responsible for handling employee attendance and on-leave and other related issues; salary,EPF,SOSCO,personal income tax and other related audit work.
1. Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
2. Strong computer skills, with a solid proficiency in Microsoft applications such as Powerpoint
3. Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail, ability to juggle and prioritize multiple tasks.
4. Experience in recruitment of IT companies or HR Generalist or HR Business Partner role.