Salary : RM10,000 – RM15,000++
1.Accommodation and meals provided
1. Business Operations
📌Work closely with top management in strategic planning of business segment to achieve business goals.
📌Responsibility for overall operation including and not limited to revenue and cost management, people management, procurement management, customer service management, central kitchen management.
📌Establish and maintain strategic business partner relationships (e.g. external vendors).
📌Work closely with the Business Development department on the planning of new outlets (e.g. stock arrangement, machines arrangement, and training management).
📌Identity and implement technology and procedures to improve work processes and uplift productivity levels.
📌Report on management regarding sales results and productivity.
📌Submit required reports to GM on time relating to attendance, end-of-month balance stock & COGS, budgeting, etc.
📌Oversee operation to ensure compliance to SOPs, safety regulations, implementation policies, and guidelines in the outlet.
2. People Management
📌Develop manpower planning and budget on workforce requirements.
📌Oversee all employee-related matters including but not limited to performance management, training and development, and compensation issue.
📌Motivate and lead the team members to meet organizational goals.
3. Adhering to Quality and Standards
📌Manage compliance with F&B hygiene policies and procedures.
📌Ensure full compliance with food and occupational safety regulations.
📌To conduct routine visits to the franchisees and monitor their compliance with company requirements and practices.
1. Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree in Food & Beverage Services Management, Hospitality / Tourism / Hotel Management.
2. At least 5 years of working experience as an Operation Manager in a 5-star hotel or related field.
3. Experience in management, operations, and leadership.
4. Ability to build consensus and relationships among managers, partners, and employees.
5. Ability to manage professional relationships with personnel of multinational origin.
6. Required language(s): Mandarin, English