Salary Range: RM 8,000 – RM 15,000
1. Upon confirmation of employment (3 months), you will entitle to 7 days of paid leave. Subsequent every following 6 months will entitle 16 days of paid leave.
2. Other benefits such as monthly attendance allowance and transport allowance, business trips allowance and etc
3. Not to miss out on the festive gifts, condolence gifts, holiday gifts, etc.
4. Many more company activities such team building, indoor sports, outdoor sport, SPA & club facilities, etc
1. Responsible for MDEC compliance inspection, visa application, and declaration of all MSC companies
2. Assist in formulating a comprehensive and consistent business development plan
3. Assist to make strategic decisions
3. Suppliers research, in order to facilitate competitive practices and supplier selection (Optional)
4. Keep updated industry trends, market opportunities, ideas, and strategies to the management team for business growth
5. Working with internal teams to ensure products and projects deliver successfully (Optional)
6. Working with every project department to implement business development plans
7. Working with directors of Accounting and Operations to facilitate business planning and reporting
8. Responsible for the company’s website (Content update and maintenance-Optional)
9. Assist the finance and operations director to make major investment decisions for the organization by assessing the rate of return on investment, risk and cost/benefit.
1. Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
2. At least 3-5 years of management experience
3. Experience in corporate planning and development roles in the CIT (MSC company) industry.
4. Self-discipline & self-motivation
5. Comprehensive writing, speech, review, team evaluation, and team building qualifications.
6. Analyze, compile and synthesize data to generate reports
7. Strong leadership skills and personnel management skills to create an achievement-driven work environment
8. Full-Time, 2 positions available
9. Applicants must be willing to work in KLCC