Salary : RM 3,000++
Location : UOA Centre KL
1. To provide administrative works and operational support to the department.
2. Responsible for data entry of summary records.
3. To prepare bills, invoices and receiving documents.
4. Control stock material level in warehouse & maintenance.
5. Update the receiving, outgoing & return goods in excel and system.
6. Additional jobs will be assigned by the superior or management as and when necessary.
1. Minimum 1 year working experience in HR & Admin or Warehouse.
2. Basic writing and speaking skills in English, Bahasa Malaysia and Mandarin language (advantage).
3. Basic in Microsoft Office applications for data mining and analysis.
4. Committed to working, well planning & organizing skills.
5. Able to multi-task and perform with minimum supervision.