Position : Software Developer (NodeJS)
Salary Range : RM 5,000 – RM 8, 000
Location : KLCC Area
Job Responsibilities :
1. Work with the Product Owner team to analyze, design, develop, maintain, and enhance web applications for our customers.
2. Involve in application development activities such as requirement study, coding, integration, and testing.
3. Troubleshoot and resolve issues impacting development.
4. Participate and contribute to Product Iteration planning and review activities.
5. Collaborate closely with Development Team in entire scrum rituals.
6. Accountable for sprint and release commitments are completed on time.
7. Assist in discovering, practicing, and applying new tech stacks, standard operating
procedures, or external integrations.
8. Assist in analyzing root causes in production issues, creating and implementing
solutions, and creating new or appending existing SOPs.
9. Assist in the review and sign-off work done by colleagues.
10. Involve in prototyping or creating proof of concepts.
11. Perform Project Implementation tasks, e.g., data migration, product integration,
customization etc., as, and when required.
12. Dive into third-party SaaS, namely Salesforce, to understand, maintain and customize its
13. Any other duties as instructed by the Reporting manager.
Job Requirements :
1. Candidate must possess at least a Diploma or Degree in Computer Science / Information
Technology, or equivalent.
2. Minimum 1-year(s) coding experience, with proven software development experience
3. Able to work independently as well as in a team to resolve customer problems.
4. Fresh graduates with good skills are encouraged to apply.
5. Language(s): English (mandatory) and Mandarin (mandatory- candidates required to
support CHINA customers).
6. Ability to optimize, debug and write, or refactor existing MySQL scripts.
7. Ability to optimize, debug and write, or refactor existing jQuery, HTML.
8. Ability to optimize, debug and write, or refactor existing NodeJS applications.
9. Familiar with microservice application and implementation and best practices.
10. Familiar with deployment, scaling and CICD integrations, best practices, and tools such
11. Familiar with AWS.
12. Familiar with integrations with external parties.
13. Understand source control.
14. Understand Object-oriented Programming.
15. Understand Functional Programming.
16. Understand database normalization.