Salary: RM 3,500 – RM 5,000
Location: Kuala Lumpur
1. Attractive remuneration package
2. Accommodation and meals provided
3. Career advancement
1. Assist superior in daily administrative work.
2. Oversee day-to-day administrative functions of the company.
3. Schedule meetings, interviews, events and maintain the agendas.
4. Ensure the overall comfort, safety, cleanliness and maintenance of the office environment.
5. Any other ad-hoc tasks as required.
1. Candidate must be fluent in Mandarin (spoken, reading and written).
2. At least 1 year of work experience in a similar position.
3. Familiar with Microsoft Office Software.
4. Able to start work immediately would be an advantage.