Salary Range: RM 7,000
Work Location: Cheras
Nature of Business : Consumer Product Authentication Platform
1. KPI Incentive (monthly basis among the team).
2. We offer good work-life balance.
3. Work 5 days a week.
4. No night shifts.
5. Off on Public Holiday.
6. We offer additional benefits such as meal allowance.
7. We have plenty of food in our pantry. Pizzas occasionally.
8. We provide extensive internal and external training to develop professional skills amongst
our employees. Our staff are our most important asset.
9. Excellent career progression. We promote our staff to higher positions as they develop their skills and leadership over the years.
1. At least 2 years of experience in reactJS, understanding redux, react hook, virtual dom and jsx.
2. Having 3-5 years of experience in developing customers’ web applications, services, and APIs.
3. Bachelor of Science in Technology or Software Engineering and/or related disciplines.
4. Have experience in developing web applications using Node.js, ReactJS, Lumen/Laravel PHP, or similar technologies.
5. Use the main open-source code for programming, rich experience in open source components and frameworks is preferred.
7. Recommendation-understand Docker, microservice architecture and Kubernetes.
8. Experience in building highly scalable web applications for public users is preferred.
9. Experience in building multi-tenant web applications is preferred.
10. Experience and understanding of one or more different agile methods, including Scrum, XP or TDD.
11. Experience in Amazon Web Services, especially EC2, S3 and RDS.
12.People who are passionate about programming and can provide solutions to problems in professional practice are a plus point.
1.Proficient in Node.js, ReactJS, Lumen/Laravel PHP, and/or other programming languages, building scalable services to combine different subsystems.
2.Using unit testing and integration testing to ensure that the system meets business needs.
3.Build new and support the company’s existing software system.
4.You will have ownership of the software for building and playing a leading role to maintain the high quality of the software.
5.Responsible for software distribution in line with the company’s continuous integration, the company’s deployment standards, and framework.
6.Using the unit and integration tests to ensure that the system meets business needs.
7.Responsible to build and support the microservices containers that provided and support APIs used by third parties.