Position : 3D Rendering
Salary Range : RM 5,000 – RM 10,000
Location : KLCC Area
1. Upon confirmation of employment (3 months), you will entitle to 7 days of paid leave. Subsequent every following 6 months will entitle 16 days of paid leave.
2. Other benefits such as monthly attendance allowance and transport allowance, business trips allowance and etc
3. Not to miss out on the festive gifts, condolence gifts, holiday gifts, etc.
4. Many more company activities such team building, indoor sports, outdoor sport, SPA & club facilities, etc
- Role or object promotional images, lighting rendering, and compositing output work.
- Based on the concept setting, perform 3D scene modeling while maintaining the overall style.
- Responsible for 3D model creation, camera layout, lighting setup, and rendering.
- Proficient in using software such as Maya, Max, Vray, Arnold, Nuke, and Photoshop.
- A degree in a related art field and proficient in using Maya, Max, Vray, Arnold, Nuke, and Photoshop.
- Excellent skills in modeling and composition, deep understanding and research in lighting and materials. Capable of using rendering techniques to express different visual styles and character traits.
- In-depth understanding of 3D models and materials, with the ability to accurately represent material textures. Can independently create high-poly models and textures.
- Candidates with experience in computer graphics (CG) and the film/television industry will be given priority.