Position : 3D Character Modeling
Salary Range : RM 5,000 – RM 10,000
Location : KLCC Area
- Upon confirmation of employment (3 months), you will entitle to 7 days of paid leave. Subsequent every following 6 months will entitle 16 days of paid leave.
- Other benefits such as monthly attendance allowance and transport allowance, business trips allowance and etc
- Not to miss out on the festive gifts, condolence gifts, holiday gifts, etc.
- Many more company activities such team building, indoor sports, outdoor sport, SPA & club facilities, etc
Job Responsibilities :
- Responsible for creating 3D character and scene models and textures.
- Resource output and final effect optimization, capable of accurately reproducing character concept designs.
- Maintain good communication with other team members to ensure the quality and progress of the project.
- Specialized in art-related fields with at least a college degree, and have worked in game 3D model and character design production for 2 years or more.
- Familiar with production techniques and workflows, proficient in using tools such as MAX, MAYA, ZBrush, Bodypainter, Substance, and strong in modeling skills, with preference given to experience in next-generation production.
- Experience in mobile game development or familiarity with the game engine Unity3D is preferred.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills, passion for gaming, attention to user experience, and innovative spirit.