IT is our policy that we are concerned and committed to the protection of your personal data, information and your privacy.
Types of Information Collected
In connection with your use of the Site, we ask for and may collect information from and about you in different ways and at different points on our Site Service. Some of the information that you submit may be personally identifiable information (that is, information that can be uniquely identified with you).
In order to participate to use our service, you will need to register by opening an user account with us and we may collect certain information including of the followings:-
- Your name, address both physical and email;
- General educational and professional background;
- Working experience;
- Through the online registration form certain information, including job type, salary range, desired location of employment and your resume is collected.
- If you choose to submit information for a particular job posting, you may be asked to complete a more extensive employer-specific questionnaire to provide additional information to fine-tune your qualifications and candidacy for that specific job posting
(All the information above stated are collectively referred to below as your “Employment Information.”)
Purposes of Processing
We process your personal data only for specific and limited purposes.
You agree that all personal data collected and/or processed by us may include but not be limited to the following purposes:
- To communicate with you;
- To provide you additional communications, information, and promotions such as newsletters and career advice;
- To inform you of other products or services available from us;
- To enable you to provide feedback, to contact us and for us to respond to you;
- To conduct surveys, questionnaires, promotions and contests, and to provide the results thereof such as success stories and contest winners;
- To provide information about you and your potential interest in job postings to employer customers;
- To provide products and services to employer customers to complete the recruitment and hiring process, such as accessing the searchable resume database;
- To provide products and services that enable users to network, post information on bulletin boards, view and compare profiles, and career background and experience;
- To send you promotional material;
- For all other purposes incidental and associated with any of the above.
Disclosure to Third Parties
We may disclose your personal data to our affiliates or third parties that perform services on our behalf and in doing so we will comply with all applicable laws, regulations and industry standards.
Acceptance of the Policy
You hereby agree and accept that by registering and/or continuing to use our services, you authorize and consent to your personal data being processed by and where required, disclosed to classes of third parties as identified by us for the purposes us providing the services to you. For the avoidance of doubt, you also hereby explicitly consent to us processing any sensitive personal data relevant such purposes.
Withdrawal of Consent
Notwithstanding anything to the contrary, you may at any time withdraw your consent to us processing any personal data of yours or to any part or portion of the same by sending to us at the address set out below a written notice of withdrawal.
Who we are
Our website address is: http://globeasia.madebymayhem.com.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Your contact information
How we protect your data
What data breach procedures we have in place
What third parties we receive data from
What automated decision making and/or profiling we do with user data
Industry regulatory disclosure requirements