Salary Range: RM 6,000 – RM12,000
Work Location: KLCC
Nature of Business: Game Developer
1. Upon confirmation of employment (3 months), you will entitle for 7 days of paid leave. Subsequent every following 6 months will entitle for 16 days of paid leave.
2. Other benefits such as monthly attendance allowance and transport allowance, business trips allowance and etc
3. Not to miss out the festive gifts, condolence gifts, holiday gifts, etc.
4. Many more company activities such team building, indoor sports, outdoor sport, SPA & club facilities, etc
1. Mainly responsible for various weak network, concurrency, stress testing, violence and special testing such as game H5/App/interface
2. Closed-loop work such as requirement analysis, test design, test execution, release verification, online problem follow-up, etc.
3. Excavate the problems and improvement points in the work, and effectively optimize and improve the working methods.
1. Three years or more of Internet special testing/performance testing experience.
2. Development ability in at least one language: Python/C++/Java/Go.
3. Good at special tests such as weak network, UI, delay, concurrency, security, fluency, etc.
4. Good quality awareness, responsible for the quality of the test project, able to independently undertake project quality analysis and promotion work.
5. Independent test project management and coordination ability, and risk control ability.
6. Familiar with popular test automation frameworks or tools in the industry, and have practical experience in unit testing/UI automation projects.
7. Familiar with the performance testing framework, writing performance scripts (Jmeter/Locust, etc.)
8. Clear logical thinking, love testing and have a high degree of enthusiasm and professionalism, and have good communication/teamwork/stress resistance.