Salary Range: RM 10,000 – RM 30,000
Nature of Business: Game Developer
1. Upon confirmation of employment (3 months), you will entitle to 7 days of paid leave. Subsequent to every following 6 months will entitle 16 days of paid leave.
2. Other benefits such as monthly attendance allowance and transport allowance, business trips allowance and etc
3. Not to miss out on the festive gifts, condolence gifts, holiday gifts, etc.
4. Many more company activities such team building, indoor sports, outdoor sport, SPA & club facilities, etc
1. Research for the use of related engines and related internal tools.
2. Provide technical support for problems encountered in the artwork.
3. Optimize the artwork process of the project, and make corresponding art tools or plug-ins to improve work efficiency.
4. Analyze the art elements in the scene from a technical point of view, and implement art-related requirements with the program.
5. Continuously maintain the game art content development process, specifications, and the use of engine tools according to changes in planning, art, and programs during project development.
6. Write and maintain technical documents on the use of game engine functions and the development of game art resources.
1. Professional ability in art.
2. Professional in the process and specifications of the development of various resources of game art.
2. Rich experience in the performance of art in the Unity engine, lighting baking, and scene optimization.
3. Proficient in scripting languages, at least max script or mel or python.
4. Master in a programming language, C/C++ or C# or Java, be familiar with Unity’s shader programming, and able to cooperate well with the project to achieve the required material requirements.
5. Experience in online product development is preferred, including chess and card products.
6. High enthusiasm for work, strong collaboration ability, clear communication and expression, diligence and perseverance and energetic