Salary Range: RM 7,500 – RM 9,000
Location: Menara Prestige KL
Nature of Business: Software Company
- Annual increment
- Monthly performance incentive
- Annual company trip
- Medical welfare (body-checkup, medical claims)
- Birthday allowance
- Team gathering
Job Responsibilities :
- Carry out audit and assurance engagements independent, efficiently and professionally.
- Assist in planning, executing and completing audit assignment in all areas.
- Prepare audit working papers and audited financial statements to ensure that the audit was conducted in accordance with approved auditing standards and applicable financial reporting standards (e.g., MFRS, MPERS, US GAAP etc).
- Assist in assurance engagement such as financial due diligence, verification work, agreed-upon procedure engagement etc.
- Liaise with affiliates – secretaries, tax agents, bankers etc.
- Candidate MUST be fluent in Mandarin (speaking, reading and writing).
- At least 3 years of software development experience.
- Candidate must possess at least a Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology
- Must have work experience in .NET Framework / .NET Core / C# / WEB API / MS SQL
- Experience in source control tools such as GIT & TFS.
- Working knowledge of Object Oriented design, MVC concept, microservices architectures and application integration is an advantage.
- Familiar with Agile / Scrum software development environment.