We are currently seeking positive-minded, energetic intern.
If you’re wondering what a career in software development for e-Commerce industry,
then the experience you will gain here will empower your real-world, practical and knowledge in the software environment.
– Diploma or higher, majoring in Computer Science or equivalent.
– Required language(s): English.
– Applicants must be willing to work in Kuala Lumpur.
– Candidates with high CGPA are good. But we’ll evaluate you based on your previous/current projects work as part-time, freelance or during University.
GA has the following positions available:
- Understands the web development life cycle.
- Proficient in PHP (Laravel), RESTful API (nodeJS, ExpressJS), database(MySQL, MongoDB), JSON and XML.
- Proficient with cloud servers (AWS, GCP) integration, configuring instances, DNS handling and SSL configuration.
- Familiar with OOP design and architecture.
- Able to develop, test, document and maintain re-usable and extensible software.
- Well-versed in source control (Git).
- Proficient with visual design programs such as Adobe Photoshop and others
- Detail oriented, with good eye for UI design, colours, typography, layout, design systems and latest design trends.
- Team spirit; good communication skills to collaborate internally and with external clients.
React JS/React Native/Node JS Developer
- Working with UI/UX designer, front-end and backend technical teams to design and deploy new features
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work with other teams.
- Good analytical skills with a good problem-solving attitude.
- Knowledge in backend development (socket.io, express.js), mobile development (Code Push, App Center, Fastlane, Swift, Java, Kotlin) and Typescript and agile development is a plus.
If interested, please register and upload your CV to our website