Salary Range: RM 12,000
Work Location: KLCC
Nature of Business: Game Developer
1. Upon confirmation of employment (3 months), you will entitle for 7 days of paid leave. Subsequent every following 6 months will entitle for 16 days of paid leave.
2. Other benefits such as monthly attendance allowance and transport allowance, business trips allowance and etc
3. Not to miss out the festive gifts, condolence gifts, holiday gifts, etc.
4. Many more company activities such team building, indoor sports, outdoor sport, SPA & club facilities, etc
1. Responsible for the management and maintenance of MySQL, Mongo, Redis, ES databases.
2. Design and develop database and cache system solutions and operation and maintenance management tools.
3. Continuously improve the database and cache system solutions to ensure the reliable and stable operation of the database.
5. Routine maintenance of the database and emergency recovery in case of major problems.
6. Provide database development support, and perform index optimization and tuning according to business needs.
7. Perform regular system health checks, and locate and troubleshoot performance problems.
8. Cooperate with technology to complete a series of database optimization work.
9. Design and develop database and cache system solutions and operation and maintenance management tools.
10. Master database performance tuning, monitoring, backup, exception handling, and failure recovery.
11. Master the high availability and dynamic expansion plan of the database.
12. Provide a good read-write separation scheme (IO read/write).
1. More than 5 years of database management experience on Linux platform.
2. Engaged in the support and maintenance of Mysql technology for more than 5 years.
3. Proficient in MySQL, Redis, MongoDB management, data backup and optimization.
4. Have NoSQL management and optimization experience.
5. Proficient in the principle of MySQL database engine, deeply understand the implementation mechanism of the database engine, and be able to optimize the database
according to the relevant mechanism.
6. Good at learning and summarizing, paying attention to the development of database technology, and understanding new technologies.
7. Have a strong sense of responsibility and take the lead in improving the technical level of the entire team.
8. Experience in processing tens of millions of databases.
9. Experience in handling catastrophic failures.
10. Have NoSQL management and optimization experience.
11. Have a strong sense of responsibility, good communication skills, and actively share to improve the technical level of the entire team.