Salary Range: RM12,000
Nature of Business: Game Developer
1. Upon confirmation of employment (3 months), you will entitle to 7 days of paid leave. Subsequent every following 6 months will entitle 16 days of paid leave.
2. Other benefits such as monthly attendance allowance and transport allowance, business trips allowance and etc
3. Not to miss out on the festive gifts, condolence gifts, holiday gifts, etc.
4. Many more company activities such team building, indoor sports, outdoor sport, SPA & club facilities, etc
1. Responsible for the numerical system design, formula and process design of board games
2. Establish game data structure, mathematical model, numerical framework, numerical operation process, and constantly improve
3. Use common numerical design methods and implementation tools to carry out effective numerical simulation and practice
4. Responsible for the mathematical model design of poker, fishing, electronics and other games
1. Mathematics related majors, proficient in mathematical statistics, probability models (actuarial-related knowledge is preferred)
2. Related work experience in game numerical planning is preferred.
3. Excellent in logical thinking ability and data analysis ability
4. Well in understanding and good at verbal and copywriting.
5. Having ability in Mathematical modeling and targeted simulation (R, Ptyhon, VBA, etc.)
6. Proficiency in programming languages (Python, C++, Golang, Perl, PHP, Java, R) is preferred.