Salary Range: RM 10K – RM 25K
Nature of Business: Game Developer
1. Upon confirmation of employment (3 months), you will entitle to 7 days of paid leave. Subsequent every following 6 months will entitle 16 days of paid leave.
2. Other benefits such as monthly attendance allowance and transport allowance, business trips allowance and etc
3. Not to miss out on the festive gifts, condolence gifts, holiday gifts, etc.
4. Many more company activities such team building, indoor sports, outdoor sport, SPA & club facilities, etc
1. Responsible for the output of the character or object poster, lighting rendering and synthesis.
2. 3D scene modeling is carried out on the premise of grasping the overall style according to the concept set.
3. Responsible for 3D model production, lens setting, lighting layout and rendering.
4. Familiar with PS and non-linear editing software, able to adjust the rendered.
1. Majors in art-related, proficient in to use of Maya, Max, Vray, Arnold, Nuke, PS, etc.
2. Excellent in styling and composition ability, deep understanding and research of lighting materials, good at expressing in different styles and character characteristics through rendering
3. Have a deep understanding of models and materials, the ability to accurately express the texture of materials, and able to independently complete the production of high models and textures.
4. Experience in CG, film, and television is preferred