Salary Range: RM 12,000
Work Location: KLCC
Nature of Business: Game Developer
1. Upon confirmation of employment (3 months), you will entitle for 7 days of paid leave. Subsequent every following 6 months will entitle for 16 days of paid leave.
2. Other benefits such as monthly attendance allowance and transport allowance, business trips allowance and etc
3. Not to miss out the festive gifts, condolence gifts, holiday gifts, etc.
4. Many more company activities such team building, indoor sports, outdoor sport, SPA & club facilities, etc
1. Responsible for the overall planning of game project ,art team technology development, personnel management, work plan, progress and quality.
2. Set the game style, control the game art direction and overall expressiveness.
3. Provide creative draft design according to the description of the function of the game product planning.
4. Responsible for decomposing, managing and integrating art resources, controlling progress, output, managing standard documents, and improving the overall team effectiveness.
5. Review the original painting, modeling, special effects and other art work, unify the style of game, in order to communicate smoothly between program and art.
1. Art and Multimedia Design / Digital Media professional Diploma or above.
2. At least 5 years of 3D game art work experience.
3. Familiar with Unity3D, proficient in using art production tools such as Photoshop, Maya, 3dMax, etc.
4. Familiar with UI, characters, scenes, actions, special effects and other design aspects.
5. Able communicate in Chinese.